NIELIT CCC Online Course CCC stands for Course on Computer Concepts that give you an opportunity to a person enhance your computer skills doing this course and instead of this ccc course is mandatory for many government jobs like Clerical jobs, computer assistant, etc.
Course on Computer Concepts [CCC]
The course is designed to equip a person to use computers for professional as well as day to day use. It provides
theoretical background as well as in depth knowledge of Software/ packages. After completing the course the
incumbent will be digitally literate and will be able to:
• Acquire confidence in using computers in Office and General Life;
• Will be able to identify the basic components of computers and terminology;
• Understand file management;
• Create documents using word processor, spreadsheet & presentation software;
• Understand computer networks, and browse the internet, content search, email and collaborate with
• Use e-Governance applications; and use computer to improve existing skills and learn new skills
• Understanding Social Networking platform
• Using internet for Digital Financial services
• Develop knowledge about Futureskills
The module on financial literacy will enable the individuals to understand the various financial services and be
aware of the various schemes of Government.
80 Hours – (Theory: 32 hrs + Practical: 48 hrs )
This course can also be offered as 10 days full time intensive course.
No minimum qualification is required for applying and appearing for the examination in Course on Computer.
Job Role :
Computer Operator, Data Entry Operator and Social Media Operato
|Certification Program||CCC certificate|
|Course||Course on Computer Concepts (CCC)|
|Course Duration||80 hours|
|Application||Available now (for April exam)|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Official Website of NIELIT||http://nielit.gov.in|
|Download Certificate Link||Download Regular Certificate or Moduler Certificate|
|CCC Registration||Apply Here | Check Form Status ||
View Filled Form
|Syllabus||CCC/ BCC/ ECC Course Syllabus|
|Syllabus||O/ A/ B/ C Level Program Syllabus|
|Admit Card||CCC/ BCC/ ECC Course Admit Card|
|Admit Card||O/ A/ B/ C Level Program Admit Card|
|Result||CCC/ BCC/ ECC Course Result|
|Result||O/ A/ B/ C Level Program Result|
|NIELIT student portal||https://student.nielit.gov.in/|
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT),(erstwhile DOEACC Society), an Autonomous Scientific Society under the administrative control of Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MoE&IT), Government of India, was set up to carry out Human Resource Development and related activities.
CCC exams Schedule for submission of Online Examination Application Form for BCC and CCC Examination through Online Portal
|February – 1st November to 31st December||1st Saturday of February|
|March – 1st to 31st January||1st Saturday of March|
|April – 1st to 28/29 February||1st Saturday of April|
|May – 1st to 31st March||1st Saturday of May|
|June – 1st to 30th April||1st Saturday of June|
|August – 1st May to 30th June||1st Saturday of August|
|September – 1st to 31st July||1st Saturday of September|
|October – 1st to 31st August||1st Saturday of October|
|November – 1st to 30th September||1st Saturday of November|
|December – 1st to 31st October||1st Saturday of December|
CCC Result and Grade system
|85% and over||S|
|75% – 84%||A|
|65% – 74%||B|
|55% – 64%||C|
|50% – 54%||D|
How to download CCC certificate
- Visit http://nielit.gov.in/certificate/.
- Verify certificate details first.
- Candidates have to fill all the necessary details and click on submit button after cliking submit button
- Now they have to verify code via SMS or email.
- They have to verify the digital signature.
- Download the certificate using Adobe Reader or Internet Explorer.
- Keep the PDF of e-certificate safe for future purpose.